Friday, July 2, 2021

So Far

 Okay, so here's what we've got so far.

1.  A woman is murdered.  Her body is found on the beach by Lydia, who is experiencing some form of hallucination in the woods beforehand.  This woman is not identified and the police mostly seem to have forgotten about her entirely- in less than two days.

2.  Lydia and I have both seen the hallucination in the woods.

3. Trent, my cousin, is desperately trying to get me to stop investigating.  Unlike the other police, he doesn't seem to have forgotten anything.

The vision in the woods is a dead-end.  While there's still a lot to uncover there, I don't know how we're going to go about uncovering it.  I still need to go to the beach.  And I also intend to talk to Trent.

I haven't heard from Lydia or Trent in over a day.  I guess I just have to wait until they get back to me.  I have no idea where Trent is at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lydia's Dead

.RESET .3 .2 .1 I went to the beach at about 4 AM to beat the crowds that come in early every morning to watch the sun rise.  I wasn't e...